OXFORD TEST OF ENGLISH
Certify your level of English with the Oxford Test of English.
The Oxford Test of English is an internationally recognised
exam that certifies the level of knowledge of English. It is developed by the Oxford University Press and certified by the University of Oxford.
The Oxford Test of English assesses students’ language skills using the six levels of the Common European Framework as a reference. At the moment, the test is available for levels A2, B1, B2. The different parts of the test are aimed at assessing the four main skills: listening, speaking, reading, writing.
We are an Oxford approved test centre and we offer you the possibility to take the test at our school in Bologna, any time of the year. This test takes less time than traditional ones: it can be completed online in 2 hours.
Why should you take the Oxford Test of English?
- To assess your level after attending an English course or upon completion of your studies.
- To certify your language skills
- To enhance your CV
- As part of a professional project
What are the steps to take the test?
- Contact our Bologna office to book the test
- We determine your initial level: the minimum level required to take the test is A2.
- Upon request, and according to your level, we can organise courses to prepare you for the test.
- The test is taken online. It lasts 2 hours.
- You will receive your certificate within 14 days after taking the test.